8 Feb 2013

Almond Snowball Cookies


I am so looking forward to the celebration of Chinese New Year aka the Spring Festival.

The reunion meal on the eve of CNY is the most important for my family. But, our reunion meal very often is organised on lunch, some years dinner if unable to catch everyone returning home by noon. All my family members, three generations, would be sitting together opening our reunion meal. And, that day I would be very very busy helping my mum who is the head chef in the house! And, the CNY's eve of 2013, another day to go.

Ok, back to my '13 CNY cookies. I baked another recipe from Sweets Recipe Series book # 6 by Yuki Kuriyama called Boule de Neige. A wonderful and simple recipe. I made the cookies like a breeze. And the result is so lovely: soft, quite melt in the mouth with ground almond chews. I refer it simply as almond snowball cookies here.

As mentioned in my last entry, due to copyright concerns, I might afraid I can’t detail the recipe here. But, you can always pick up the book, only MYR5.

Almond Snowball Cookies
- the ingredients used
- the dough
- rolled into balls
- after baked
- toss with icing sugar and tadaa...

Beautiful tasty almond snowball cookies! I love it and hope all my family and friends will love it too.


Happy Chinese New Year!!

恭祝大家:  新年快樂, 萬事如意, 笑口常開!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...