7 May 2012

Muffins

Muffin is in fact a quick bread. A humble bakery that is extremely easy to make. It can be a quick fix to one’s hunger. Or perhaps simply just enjoy it at leisure with a cuppa.

I make various sorts of muffins: cranberry walnut muffins, chocolate chips cocoa muffins, lemon poppy seeds muffins, baileys cream coffee macadamia muffins, cheddar cheese muffins, carrot pineapple muffins, strawberry muffins, honey chestnuts muffins, apple cinnamon muffins, and etc. I did all my muffins almost in a same manner like my previous recipe posts.

I'm not sure about other places, but here, lotsa peoplecan't differentiate between a cupcake and a muffin.

My favourite: Blueberry Pecans Muffins:

Mixed Fruits Muffins:

Green Tea Kidney Beans Muffins:

Poppy Seeds Cranberry Yogurt Muffins:

Just last month end, I headed down to Singapore. I asked KJ if she prefers chocolate or berry ones. She said berry would be fine. So, I baked some very Berry Muffins specially for her: loaded with fresh blueberries, fresh strawberries, dried cranberries, white choc chips & orange zest! I packed them in a gift bag. And my mum also brought her an omiyage, Yee Hup hiong piah all the way from Ipoh.

Anyway, would try to refrain from making more muffins for the time being, 'cause I hate my muffin tummy. >”<)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...